I need to install vipre on my computer, what are the steps that I should follow?
In order to install vipre antivirus on your computer, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
Installing VIPRE Antivirus using a product key
To install VIPRE, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the following link and log in with your IAS credentials:
- Copy or write down the Vipre Key that is displayed after logging in.
- Click the link below the key to start downloading the software.
- Install the program and approve all security prompts that appear.
- When you are prompted, enter your Vipre Key in the installation window.
- You may receive a prompt that “Vipre is ready to install new software.” If so, you please follow the prompts on-screen.
- After installing, check your VIPRE expiration date on the main VIPRE program window. If it is not a year from your install date, please follow the instructions below to update the subscription:
In Vipre, click on the Help menu > Register
- You may see an option that says “I have already bought a license to Vipre”. If so, select this, if not, continue.
- Enter the product activation key you just noted in step #2.
- Your subscription should be renewed after clicking OK. You will receive updates automatically when your subscription is valid.
Why you should install vipre antivirus on your computer?
Vipre secures your PC against unwanted threats such as trojans, spyware, viruses, and ransomware. Vipre has an added layer of security that secures your device whether it be a PC or MAC from unauthorized access. Vipre is one of the highest rated antiviruses available.
With vipre installed on your computer, you don’t have to worry about any cyber threats affecting or harming your machine. It’s there to safeguard your computer 24 hours 7 days.