Vipre download and install – Before starting the installation of vipre antivirus on your computer, there are few things that need to be checked.
A device that meets the minimum requirement
A device with atleast 1gb of ram, 1 gb of free hardisk and 32 bit or 64 bit version of either windows 7,8 or 10.
Stable internet connection
A stable broadband internet connection is highly recommended before commencing the installation process.
Removal of exisitng antivirus software
If you have any antivirus software on your computer, it is recommended to copletely remove it as it can cause conflicts with the vipre installation and activation.
Steps for vipre download and install on your computer
To install VIPRE, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the following link and log in with your IAS credentials:
- Copy or write down the Vipre Key that is displayed after logging in.
- Click the link below the key to start downloading the software.
- Install the program and approve all security prompts that appear.
- When you are prompted, enter your Vipre Key in the installation window.
- You may receive a prompt that “Vipre is ready to install new software.” If so, you please follow the prompts on-screen.
After installing, check your VIPRE expiration date on the main VIPRE program window. If it is not a year from your install date, please follow the instructions below to update the subscription:
- In Vipre, click on the Help menu > Register
- You may see an option that says “I have already bought a license to Vipre”. If so, select this, if not, continue.
- Enter the product activation key you just noted in step #2.
- Your subscription should be renewed after clicking OK. You will receive updates automatically when your subscription is valid.
Above mentioned are the steps for vipre download and install on your computer. If you still face a problem in the installation you can directly get in touch with us.